- LEED Accredited Professional O+M credential
- 5 years of experience with sustainability and/or LEED managing, implementation, tracking, and assessment.
- Experience related to the practical application of sustainability principles
Special Skills and Abilities
- Project management
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft (Excel, Project, & Powerpoint)
- Understanding of and experience with metrics tracking across sustainability topic areas such as climate, energy, water, waste, transportation, and purchasing. Strong grasp of energy a plus.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn about building management, systems, operations, maintenance, and controls.
- Must have interpersonal, communication, public speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with all organizational levels.
- The ability to effectively plan and coordinate multi-task requirements and meet self and imposed objectives and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a service oriented environment subject to changing priorities
- Ability to learn and grasp new software applications as necessary to proficiently manage the area of responsibility