||Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies||
||Commensurate with Experience||
Work Hours per Week:
|This position is responsible for providing administrative and general office support to the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies including daily office management, planning and coordinating events, drafting and editing correspondence and reports, monitoring the budget, responding to inquiries and concerns, and assuring follow-up. This individual must be able to function independently with minimal supervision, have a great measure of discretion, sound judgment, professional demeanor, and be project/task oriented.
|A high school diploma or its equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
|- Minimum of 2-3 years of office experience|
- Must be proficient in MS Office software and Internet research
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Must have excellent project and time management skills, interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and dress code
- Must have initiative and the ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks, be dependable and detail oriented, and be highly discreet
|- At least 1 year of work experience in an academic or non-profit setting|
- Working experience in American University offices
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes